Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wifi calling procedure

Waiting for sim card to arrive. Will the wifi calling work automatically or do I have to set the phone up? My phone (approved on Smarty list) is Google Pixel 6.

Resolved! £18 Unlimited data sim

I am trying to order an £18 unlimited data sim from my dashboard and when I click the view plans and select the unlimited, I end up at my dsashboard with no notification that my sim order has gone through. No email has been sent to state I have order...

Potential Three Vodafone merger

Interesting to hear this morning that the announcement of a merger of Three and Vodafone is imminent.Will be interesting to see what effect that has on branding, and the implications for Smarty and Voxi.

Brookhouse by SMARTY Commentator
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos

Spain roaming

I have roamed in Spain several times and always have an issue where I I predominantly remain on 3G and not 4g. Or sometimes lose access to mobile data entirely. A friend using EE on the same network (Movistar) does not have this issue and gets a cons...

Erroneous Calls ?

 Just saw in my history these two calls, which I supposedly made just after midnight.Thing is, I was in bed by 22.30 hours (10.30 PM) last night, and the number isnt in my contacts.Can a Smarty representative or a member of the community shed any lig...

Screenshot_20230608-065410_SMARTY_1.jpg
JJP2 by SMARTY Pro-coach
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number switch

How long does it take transfer your old number to the smarty sim . I've been waiting since 4pm on Tues 

America

Morning All, I'm very new to Smarty and not the most tech savvy person. I am visiting America shortly for a Road trip up through Maine. I intend to use Waze when driving. I would like advice on how best to use the Internet when there is no WiFi. Than...

App usage showing i text a random number...

My wife and I have both joined Smarty in the last two days. On both our accounts under usage it shows us texting a random number when we first inserted the sim card. Is this part of the registration process as when I Google the number we supposedly t...

number transfer problem

Hi all. Well what can I say its been something of a nightmare, I switched to Smarty mobile last Friday 19/05/2023 and I read the assurances of transferring my number so I thought ok its only going to be 24 to 48hrs I can live with that. But its now b...

Resolved! Plans

You are showing a £3.50 per month plan, is that suitable for me? I have a plan with Smarty

Cruising

Going on a Mediterranean cruise, Spain, France Italy don't want to be hit with huge data bills. the ship is registered in Bermuda(I think,) What do I need to set my phone up as. I will use wi-fi etc while on shore, but will not be using the ships wi-...

Resolved! Data upgrade

I tried to get the unlimited package for £18 but it hasn’t worked, does anyone have the same issue? 

Rewards

Hey guys, I am new here. Do smarty do any rewards? Thanks, Daisy

Extra data plan

Not impressed with Smarty, I have purchased an extra 2gb of data plan,  and it appears that it is registered to me, but I can't access it. My new plan starts on 19 June and so I am without data access until then  

E-Sim

Hi,  I want to get a new phone but as I have 2 numbers with Smarty I would need an e-sim and Smarty don't do them, yet. Three now support e-sim so will Smarty be doing the same? When? Thanks