cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

[Network Issues] Service Update - Regarding the network issue from yesterday

Linsey
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Some customers may still be experiencing intermittent issues with our network. Our engineers are working hard to fix it and we apologise sincerely for the inconvenience this is causing.

10 REPLIES 10

Scorpion67
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

E1 2DP here, the fixes did the job yesterday. Now I'm not even registered on the network. No signal at all.

JohnDav_2472030
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

In ll18 3uu beteork still down 

Brendan_1915581
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

As someone affected yesterday and again today is there any indication as to how long this is going to last. Secondly when this first happened to me yesterday I did a postcode check for issues as advised on the community forum and no issue was showing for my postcode. 

MonsterMonster
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

This started yesterday when I was in Lincoln at around 4pm. Travelled 150 miles to Aylesbury and only got connection at 8pm. Lost connection today at about 1pm. Now got voice but no data (Aylesbury). 

I don't even get any connection signal, but I am right in the heart of the MC city centre. I need to stand still to use the available free wifi. Not sure how long it will take. 

PaulG610
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

No network for me in Edinburgh today I've been travelling all over the city from portobello to the airport, no service available, currently hot spotted on my sisters O2 account 

PhilipL_2247255
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Any update on this, itโ€™s causing me a huge problem now

TheFunkeyGibbon
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Considering that there is an acknowledged outage, I find it outrageous that this does not show up when searching on your status checker. Iโ€™ve travelled around Milton Keynes and cannot get coverage of any type but your status check is blithely pretending everything is okay when it clearly is not. This is not transparent or easy to monitor and Iโ€™m not happy.

@TheFunkeyGibbon There's a large red header explaining the issue on the Network Staus Checker page.

johnric_2517129
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I keep getting cut off internet every 20 min ! have to reboot everything then it goes again ???