Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

problem sending text to France

Hello,I'm a new SMARTY customer and I have just joined this community. I have a Motorola g13 with Android 13, Smarty SIM in Slot1 and Three PAYG in Slot2, and am experiencing an odd problem. It is going through Support at the moment but progress is p...

Thegg by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not receiving certain text messages - Pixel 6A - Android 13

Hi everyone, I use a number of services that require multi-factor authentication where a service will send an SMS message to verify identity.  Until last week (May 23) I had no issues but overnight, some of these messages have stopped being delivered...

Network locked sim card inserted message

Hi, I have activated my sim card and placed in my old EE Galaxy S8 but now getting a "network locked SIM card inserted" I applied for a PAC code and in process of swapping number but do I need to get an unlock code and from who?Thanks

Sony Xperia APN help

Hi,Anyone here use a Sony Xperia handset?I've tried changing the APN settings on an Xperia 5 IV as per the Smarty instructions but they are not accepted. I am assuming it's because the APN type cannot be blank as per the instruction. I can leave it a...

Wrong sim

I stupidly activated the wrong sim which i have lost, can i transfer my stuff to the other one that came with the one i lost?

Sim

Can’t activate my sim it keeps saying awaiting number?

Wifi briadband

My WiFi is still not very strong its still hoping off  I have to keep moving it around and I need it to work properly  gor my j8b......

Paused plan

Plan paused without reason and not letting me renew

MUJ by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim l can’t register it

Despite following all the information online, there’s no way I can find yellow box to activate a sim I already have. Got the app, and still can’t find it?

Check it's you at every login.... ARRGGHH

Do we REALLY need to jump through the security number text message palava everytime we log in    ?I appreciate there's a "remember this browser " button, but that's so old tech...My browser deletes all cookies on closure (a very good habit for all ne...

Second sim

Hi I currently pay £5 for 4gb sim and would like another sim for the same deal if possible.? Thanks mark

Will new sim card / phone number expire?

I got a bonus sim card when order one.It has a nice phone number so I want to keep the bonus one as well.Will the sim / number expired if I did not activate it right now? Or the number will keep forever as long as I did not activate the sim?

kkc by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos