Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Radio station text

Why can’t I text a local radio station competition, I bought a £5 add on thinking this would work, but still it will not send. 

Came from Three. but Smarty seems poor.

I've been on Smarty for a week and I was with three for 14 years.Same handset and did not port my number, I seem to be loosing calls in the middle of conversations and i can see my coverage go to almost no bars.Considering Smarty uses the Three netwo...

Calling with no WiFi

Sorry if this is a daft question - the sim my daughter currently has only lets her text and call when she has WiFi but I need her to be able to ring at all times. What plans are best for this that’s cheap?thanks

Request PAC code told to request STAC code?

I am leaving smarty and so sent an SMS with the word PAC to 75075 as per usual. SMARTY replied saying that in order to transfer my details I needed to send the word STAC and my DOB. Not knowing what STAC was I did as instructed. I now am unable to ge...

Screenshot 2023-10-19 112440.png

data only sim

Hi have just opened new data plan with you and sent new sim, all put in no problem but when on smarty site no avtivate new sim comes up. Would it be easier to renew old plan with that sim ? Terry

New sim data only

I bought a mifi box with unlimited data sim site keeps saying awaiting number I have put sim number in but says awaiting number any ideas please

Resolved! Paused services

Smarty has paused my service after taking £15 out of my bank account for topup and signed me out the app i tryed to sign back in but keeps saying paused services contact us BUT i carnt even get through to anyone beginning to think its a rip off compa...

Add-on billing error

I bough an Add-on on 18th October about half an hour before I flew to the USA on holiday. I’ve just checked my out of plan data use and it appears to have charged me £1.06 for 10.55 MB data use on 17th October whilst I was still at home in the UK and...

Lycamobile hack attack, Smarty should learn from this

Hi SmartyI am ex-Lycamobile user when I had a terrible experience last few weeks . Lycamobile had a cyber attack and a lot of users (including me) lost signal and stuck in lyca network witout any possibility calling or port number. What i receive fro...

flomanea by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Number porting stuck since 5th of October

My number porting stuck since 5th of October and chat team saying trying to resolve, no luck so far. Already complaint to SMARTY by email, waiting for there response. Already had huge impact of not been able to reach to my old number and causing lots...

Voicemail not working

I just received a call from somebody who has been trying to contact me since yesterday and said that they have left voicemail messages. I live in an area with poor coverage and rely on Wi-Fi calling so it is possible that my phone did not ring but th...

Django by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reward?🤔

Hi all. I recently referred a friend and was hoping to receive my £10 reward. My friend has already received theirs. Despite contacting the help desk and waiting ages I’ve still not received anything. They keep saying that the email link has been sen...

Accounts

I am corncerned that I am being overcharged eg dialling from Switzerland should be 10 p a min but I seem to be being charged at 100 p. Can I access the detail of my out of plan charges 

Porting problem

Hi i ported my number to smarty now my account is not working dashboard showing Account Closed I cant log into account as verification  code is sent to old number Not available as New number is not shown contacted live chat are useless cant answer qu...

AB by SMARTY Commentator
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos