Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Hate this SIM card!!

I have received a new SIM card this morning and I’ve never had any trouble with any other card. I have been trying to activate the new card but to no good. I would like to cancel the smarty card and a cancellation of the monthly payment. Thank you, S...

Problem with buying out of plan add-on

Hello, I want to use my Smarty SIM card for international phone call to & from Thailand. I have searched and it says I can buy it on dashboard, while will show out of plan add-on. However, it is locked and I can’t proceed with it. Could you please so...

Old mobile number

Transfer old phone number, how long do you wait, I've been with smarty 3 days

Jonka_1 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Weak signal

I’m unfortunately unhappy with smarty mobile signal strength it’s not the best 

New to Smarty - so far VERY disappointed. Any advise?

Hi,I recently transferred to Smarty and so far I've been very disappointed - very poor coverage (never had so many issues with no network or dropped calls which is not good for my business for which most of my calls are to do with), poor internet con...

Newbie cant connect

Bought a router and chip and topped up for unlimited data only as bringing laptop away to Spain for interview I have onlineComputer keeps asking for password and not accepting anything I have with no Internet secured appearingHelp please

Holiday Turkey

Going to turkey in September what will i need to do other than turning off my data and only using WiFi..??? 

Resolved! Quick Fire Newbie Questions

Hello, new to the Smarty crew. Couple of quick questions:1. I bought a £10/30GB data Sim. Once activated, can I use it until the month is up then downgrade to a cheaper data plan? (And can I cancel auto-renewal if it tries to keep the £10/30GB plan r...

Jaybird by SMARTY Commentator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos