Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Issue with outgoing calls

When i call certain companies landline number, such as my doctor, housing company, 0300 number, they cant hear me the call drops or they cant make out what im saying as my voice is breaking up for them but when they call me back its fine they can hea...

Ruky_0329 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no home wi fi after activation

Hi, I have just completed registration of my new sim with Smarty, after changing friom GiffGaff. Smarty has confirmed that my activation is complete,  however my phone is not connecting to my home network,although it was working fine before activatio...

Is there a SIM without an expiry date?

We have just moved to SMARTY and are very happy. We have an old phone we would like to use very occasionally to monitor our dogs when we leave them in the car. So that old phone needs to connect to a data signal. But as we will only need it for a few...

Resolved! Renewal issue

My £10 renewal failed as i forgot to add funds to the account. A few days later got charged £6 and got a text saying that my plan was renewed, I'm yet to get service and on my dashboard shows as expired.I don't want to pay another £10 since I already...

Gendo by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when run out of data

Have a monthly 3GB plan for backup in case main internet is down. Just used up the full 3GB for the first time. Not clear what happens once the allowance is used up - does data connection stop working completely or does it continue to work and I get ...

RobinK by SMARTY Maverick
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Quality of signal- poor !

Almost all the time there are difficulties and image distortions while watching a movie or listening to music. The quality and speed of data flow is not satisfactory. If that doesn't change, I'll change the operator.

Data

Hi I noticed that my date runned really fast even if I was not using any particular web site why?

Iva by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

smarty refund

how do i contact whoever runs smarty, as for 1 thing couldn't stream **bleep** all used 6.gb on first time i set it up, then lost my other phone with smarty sim, then yous take another £20 even though i barely used anything last time.  your internet ...

No mobile internet connection.

Hi. I'm looking for a bit of advice please. Just recently when I'm out and about my phone does not connect to the internet. I like to use Google Lens to identify plants when out walking but the app tells me there's no internet connection. I tried to ...

Emmeg75 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Port email - activation time

I have an email from Smarty: Great news your port request for your number XXXX XXXXXXX has now successfully completed! What the email does not say is when the number will become active. If you search the help pages the word 'Port' does not even appea...

Network congestion

Network congestion, what exactly does it mean and how long do engineers need to fix/improve things. Smarty network in CM19 has been unusable since Tuesday AM, my router cannot get a connection and constantly reboots itself.Help line/chat not really m...

ubdai66 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

login still not fixed

once again, browser not remembered, i had to go and get my phone to login with a code, come on, fix this! i will keep complaining until it is fixed!

Mifi

Just got  replacement open mifi device and a smarty sim,  no proper instructions with the device, have everything connected but saying no internet connection, invalid sim?? Any ideas please?

Hive issues

Has anybody experienced Hive heating receiver not working on sim 4G internet provider, we live in the countryside and do not have possibility of cable / fibre broardband so have to rely on a sim card, Hive have told me to contact my provider with the...

Resolved! Set up phone to work abroad.

Hi, I'm new to smarty, and I'm trying to set up my android to work abroad(Spain). The info is that I must change my access point name to mob.asm.net or my phone will not work. But my apn is already set as mob.asm.net, is this OK?.