cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMARTY sent the SIM card to La La Land

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

It  seems that SMARTY is not very SMART(y). Any way to check where my order arrived ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

PROBLEM SOLVED. Please DELETE this post.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

SMARTY use the Royal Mail's standard first class postal service for delivery of SIM cards, @UserXYZ

Order tracking and delivery isn't an option with this Royal Mail service.

That's NOT my problem. If someone orders something from your website you must make sure that whatever your customer ordered arrives at destination.

See my reply on your othe post - As this is the Smarty community forum, and myself and others are not employees of Smarty, I can gleefully say that your problem seems to be that you're probably not very bright, one of those people where everything is always someone else's fault !

Wouldnt surprise me in the slightest that you typed in the wrong address, or the royal mail have been late in delivering your SIM card. 

You also dont appear to have the mental capacity to contact Smarty and ask for a replacement SIM card. Ah well, off you pop, at least you will be saving bandwidth for the rest of us ! 

It seems there is no sign of intelligent life around here. Of course I contacted SMARTY, I explained the problem and, as expected, NOTHING got sorted ...just wasting 1-2 hours more.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Perhaps it's time to get a PAC and switch to a service provider that can meet your customer care expectations, @UserXYZ

Appears to be a case of #LessSMARTY, #MoreMalarkey. 

- I didn't even have the chance to test the service :)) I paid some money and wasted time to make it work. I'm still dreaming the day when I can use the service.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Sometimes your dreams do come true - good luck, @UserXYZ.

🤞 

Please accept my apologies. I was wrong to believe you; my mistake. It looks I gave you too much credit. The replacement SIMCard was theoretically sent last Thursday via Royal Mail 1st class, but I still haven't received it ... and YES, Royal Mail delivered today other letters but NOT the SIMCard from Smarty because probably it has never been sent.

UserXYZ
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

PROBLEM SOLVED. Please DELETE this post.