Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png

We have some exciting news for you! 
SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker. 

How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker?

Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Coverage checker | SMARTY and Network Status Checker Network status checker | SMARTY.

YulianK_0-1700663541514.png

What's New?

This upgrade brings several benefits:

• Real-time Updates:
    Experience faster and more accurate information about coverage changes to stay connected seamlessly.
  • Enhanced User Interface:
    Enjoy a more intuitive and visually appealing interface, making it easier to navigate and find the information needed.
  • Continuity of Essential Services:
    Providing uninterrupted Network Status Checker and Coverage Checker updates.

Share Your Feedback:

Your opinion matters to us. Please let us know If you have any feedback or encounter any issues, so we can make SMARTY even better together.

3 REPLIES 3

Jonatha_2317815
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

This is great.  What about the issue, though, of mast upgrades?  I joined Smarty after the status and coverage checker said "all good" and then experienced really poor actual coverage.  After hours of time wasted with your Customer Support - who actually told me to reset all network settings, potentially losing ALL my WIFI passwords - they finally admitted there was a mast undergoing upgrade in my area...which meant a loss of signal but not a problem that required disclosing on the Status or Coverage checkers.  End result?  Crap signal but Smarty/3 pretending that it was all good. Permitted by Ofcom but ...I think pretty shoddy customer service.  

Melanie_1483418
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Very useful 👍👍

Bawbag513777
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

New improved coverage would be better. Mine is that bad I can't even load up the website which tells me all I need to know