Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

overseas provider

i frequently travel to Spain and find Smarty as good there as in the UK.   But there are times when i need to provide a Spanish telephone number.   Does anyone know of a similar scheme (it can't be as good!) where i can have perhaps a PAYG sim with n...

Hi

Hi my account was Supposed to go 120gb now I cannot see this deal

Films

I’d like to be able to watch films on my 6s plus. Doe’s anybody else do this and if so could they advise the cheapest way of doing this please? 

Happy Christmas

Hope everyone is looking forward to breaking up for the Christmas holidays, only 12 days to go till we get our Smarty sims

KGrout by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Laugh of the Day.

Receiving an email from the Smarty Chat box people.....Asking me to confirm my email address after the chat failed miserably which, in order to use, I had to enter my email address. It's enough to make me run back to Giffgaff!I had a subsequent NINE ...

paddywvw by SMARTY Maverick
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Smarty Sims

Good Evening.As i use a lot of sims for family, friends & work mates, i pay £1 each for them from my local store, where can i get free sims from or can i request some from Smarty, if so how? Thanks.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Promotion (2 GB extra)

I was recently given an extra 2 GB of data, however what is not clear, is how long will this be for. I did check the T&Cs for this and 15 months was mentioned somewhere. I am currently on the 4 GB plan, so an extra 2 GB is a big increase. Would appre...

When to buy a data add-on?

I was running low on data, just 700MB left with 3 weeks to go ao I bought a 4GB add-on. If then seemed to stop using my normal data and started to eat through my add-on. Is this normal? I was expecting my normal monthly package data to get used up fi...

Resolved! Amazon gift card

Hello. How long do i have to use my Amazon gift card? Thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Speed up my connection.

Hi. I get between 50 and 100 Mbs. Sometimes it stops completely, like when streaming, other times it shows low quality video. I've got a 5G phone, but the network doesn't seem ready yet.Is there anything I can do to improve matters?Regards

Made a payment by mistake

Dear Smart.I have today paid £9, thinking that I had to pay my account as this is not due until the 16th. Can you please use that money to pay off my account for that date.I have today paid £9, thinking that I had to pay my account as this is not due...

Multiple Sims on one plan

Is it possible to assign more than one sim to the same plan, retaining the data?I was wondering if it is possible to create more than one sim on one plan, as this would make it much easier to use on multiple devices. instead of turning on a hotspot o...

Jeremi08 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos