cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto renewal

alijavan_770373
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I stop my auto renewal because of very bad signal for past 45 days . I got over £6 credit on my account I want to change my plan but it say I have to turn auto renewal on of I want to change my plan . I rather leave smarty for good but not turn on auto renewal I don't pay for the service I don't receive can someone helpe to convert my money to new £6 plan please.

2 REPLIES 2

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@alijavan_770373,

You'll need to turn auto-renew on in order to obtain a new plan.  See help article through the link below.  AFAIK It won't automatically buy the plan you've had before.

https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/3684794-how-can-i-change-my-plan

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

You haven’t had service for 45 days, yet you want to change your plan ? 

You can change the plan yourself in the Smarty app, but unless the coverage improves where you use your phone, you will still be in the same position you are now. 

You yourself said in your post above “ . I rather leave smarty for good but not turn on auto renewal I don't pay for the service I don't receive can someone helpe to convert my money to new £6 plan please.” Again, you can use the app to change to the £6 plan yourself,  but why would you if you have experienced a bad signal for 45 days ?