cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activated and Says number is transfered - but its not

bilbobaggins
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

Hi, I activated my SIM and the site said the transfer of my number would take place tomorrow, then I got a message (a few mins later) saying the transfer is done. But when I load my sim into my phone and call someone, its using the smarty number. Also, on the dashboard it shows the smarty number.

Also, when I go to my old phone vendors site, O2, it doesnt mention the account is tranfered? Im worried they will keep charging me? 

Is this just some delay or is it broken? Any ideas?

4 REPLIES 4

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Best to speak to the SMARTY customer care team about your switch, @bilbobaggins

Members of this online SMARTY forum can't look at customers accounts, nor switching information.

Get in-touch online at https://smarty.co.uk/contact - the SMARTY advisers work everyday between 8am - 8pm.

UserXYZ
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

" the SMARTY advisers work everyday between 8am - 8pm"

Are you sure ? Do they work ? I contact them yesterday with another issue and no one replied.

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Well @UserXYZ, all I can say is that whenever I've tried chatting online between 8am - 8pm, I've had a response (sometimes after a long wait though). 

UserXYZ
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

That means you are vey lucky. I have left a message to an operator more than 24h ago (named LOVINA), then another one 2-3h ago.