Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Signal

Anyone experience zero signal. Both my wife and I have zero bars all of a sudden. 

Resolved! New account porting issue and now no working mobile

Recently set up a new account for my wife and included her details to port over her existing number. Initially new sim was fine using the Smarty issued number. Was then advised on the 18th that port would take place on the 20th. On the 19th notice on...

Resolved! Hmmm help lol

No over night over night updates for customers  .... arghhh  what's going on 

Raymondc by SMARTY Maverick
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get customer service response?

I have been with Smarty for ages and generally very impressed.  But now I have a problem I am less impressed.  An error has been made on my billing which they don’t agree so I am trying to explain and the Chat agent has stopped responding to me.  Any...

Martin by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Area congested, Engineers aware and trying to fix

New SMARTY customer, not a good start at all with awful 4g speeds Ported over my number today 4th December, put the Smarty sim in, first thing i noticed was only showing 4G when my previous network I would be on 4G +. So i did a speed test got, 7.91 ...

Why has my plan not automatically updated

Iv been with smarty over 2 years and my plan automatically updates ever month. For some reason they sent me a message saying I need to renew my plan as it has run out. Iv tried to do this but sent me a txt saying it hasn’t worked. Why ? 

wifi calling problems

Hi .. I've been using Smarty for one month and I live in an area where the signal is pretty poor whatever the provider. Therefore wifi calling at home is really important. Broadband in the house is good .. consistently 60MB .. and my iphone 14 (iOS 1...

My dator

It’s not working when I’m in other country’s well it works in Finland Sweden but not in Crete 

Wi-Fi calling ‘on another line’

Hi,  I have tried two iPhones , both on the Wi-Fi approved list ,  and whilst I can make calls, incoming calls get the message that I  on another line.  Doesn’t seem to be a problem with a Samsung phone.  Has any experienced this and found a solution...