cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoining mega deal offer invitation email

JohnRob_2654097
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I was sent the above invitation which I took up via the email and now I’m here and my numbers ported today I see on my dashboard the required 16gb plan doesn’t have the 50gb as offered can someone look into this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JohnRob_2654097 UPDATE:  That offer does not appear to be showing on the Smarty website now. If the offer came from a third party, you may need to take it up with them.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JohnRob_2654097  We areCommunity forum members like you nd so we have no access to individual accounts.

If you have a web chat with Smarty Support Team, they should be able to sort it out for you if that offer is available.

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JohnRob_2654097 UPDATE:  That offer does not appear to be showing on the Smarty website now. If the offer came from a third party, you may need to take it up with them.

WestCoastSurfer
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I had the same issue. Signed up to 50gb but dashboard showing a smaller plan and again brought through a third party. I emailed smarty instead of web chat.  Smarty sorted this out from the email, with no problem. My recommendation, use the web chat or email them. They will sort it.