Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Networks in Ireland

Hi I’m using my Smarty sim for first time in Ireland (republic) and it’s auto selected Vodafone ie which is the biggest network but my phone is spinning and not connecting to the network. Smarty / my phone worked in Spain and I have mobile data, roam...

Unused Data - 30GB plan

Hi, I have been on the 30GB plan for around 3 years. I use around maximum 10GB of data per month. I was just wondering where my unused data goes to. I know for smaller plans it somehow gets refunded. Is it the same for my plan as well? 

Resolved! new sim card

Can I order a new sim card for a friend who I'm helping to transfer to smarty 

Resolved! New Sim Card

I said I'd help a friend to transfer to Smarty. Can I get a new sim card posted to my home address

Network Issues

I have had the following message  on the network status checker for at least 2 months now, and no network during most of the day but with a good 5G connection in the early hours, it disappears at around 6am. Anyone else had this problem?Message:We’re...

3 weeks no data anywhere no data any postcode.

For the last 3 weeks I have been commuting  to see my best friend who as been dying in hospital and trying to communicate about her its been impossible anywhere I go there is no data I haven't used any data because Smarty have obviously stopped me fr...

Using Smarty in pocket wifi

I have 2 Smarty accounts, one card is used in my non-5g phone and I get over 100mbs downloads. The other card I have in a 5g enabled pocket wifi. If I connect my phone to the pocket wifi, my download speed is only 6mbs. Anyone have any idea why? At t...

Resolved! Airtime Rewards

Does anyone know if Smarty is likely to join the Airtime Rewards programme (https://www.airtimerewards.co.uk/)?

PAC code

Hi I’ve recently moved on to smarty and put my pac code in to keep my old number. I’ve put the pac code in but my number hasn’t transferred over. 

4G Plan

On the 30th March I purchased a 4G plan and paid the £5 subscription, on the 31st March Smarty took an extra £2 out of my bank account in two separate £1 does anyone know what this extra amount is ?? Smarty do not answer my Question!! 

Resolved! Help hack

How do I enter competition with having bought extra credit to do so and message not sending?? Help please 

4G Plan

I purchased a 4G plan on the 30th March at a cost of £5 on the 31st March Smarty took an extra £2 out of my bank account does anyone know what this extra payment is for ?? Smarty are not giving me an answer!!

Does Apple Pay auto-renew?

Hello, I signed up to SMARTY today (longtime looker, first time jumper) and used Apple Pay to purchase my plan (30GB for £10 with extra 30GB for 12 months).  When I look at my account online or in the app it says that I don't have a payment method se...

Transferring my previous number

Hi, I initiated the transfer of my previous number to Smarty earlier today which was accepted and confirmed, with a completion date of 06/04/2023. I’ve just logged into my account to find that they’ve moved the completion date to 11/04/2023. Is this ...

PAC problem

My partner is also joining Smarty but when he’s entered his PAC code and number he wants to transfer it comes up [Object Object] when he presses submit. And nothing else happens.