Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Making sim live

WarrenW_2437077
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@WarrenW_2437077 If it is less than 180 days since you used it, go too your account and simply purchase a new Smarty plan.

If you already received an email warning that it would be deactivated, this happens after 220 days and so the sim will be dead and you would need to start with a new one.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@WarrenW_2437077 Activate it by following instructions.

I already have an old sim I want to use

@WarrenW_2437077 If it is less than 180 days since you used it, go too your account and simply purchase a new Smarty plan.

If you already received an email warning that it would be deactivated, this happens after 220 days and so the sim will be dead and you would need to start with a new one.

The contract expired yesterday. I have agreed a new contract today. How do I make this sim live. Sim number 894400123928046415

Hello !

@WarrenW_2437077 If you mean a monthly Smarty plan, then you can set this to auto-renew in your dashboard.

If it is not on auto-renew, you can simply purchase a plan via the dashboard and let it auto-renew for convenience.

hey if you are still having issues our web chat team can check your account and give the best advice https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am โ€“ 8pm.