Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Set up roaming

So I have a smarty sim in and old 3 mobil 4g Mifi device. It works perfectly at home but not at all here in Malta. The advice from smarty is all based on using a phone. Is there an easy trick to get it to work without having to move the sim to my pho...

Resolved! Payback/Rewards

I used to be a member of the giffgaff forum and for being a active supportive member to the forum community you were given kudos and payback so I think it was 3 or 4 times a year you for money back.  I don't think it was revealed how it was measured ...

Tethering stopped working

I was tethering via USB and WiFi from iPhone to win 10 and then it stopped. Tuning on and  off both didn’t help. On win10 it shows “No internet, secured “ but before it said”connected”. 

Resolved! Double data offers

Are the new double data offers only available to new customers or can present customers also access this offer?

community

how do you stop these **bleep** community emails from piling in constantly, do you have to leave Smarty????Thank you

No signal in Sway, Hampshire since 18 January

Hi everyone,I rely on Smarty for my home internet, and have now been without signal since the morning of 18 January.In desperation yesterday I had to take out a subscription to giffgaff, as I couldn't function any longer without internet access in my...

Pazza by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Service in north Derby city

For two weeks now the service, both for calls & internet has been in decline culminating in this evening where neither my router or phone can hold a H+ signal for more than 5 minutes. Is there any way of finding out why this is happening aside from t...

Cw80 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Honor Magic4 Lite 5G doesn't support Wifi calling?

Hey!SMARTY support Wifi calling on the 4G variant of the Honor Magic4 Lite but not the 5G variant?Is there a chance Wifi Calling will be added to this device. Plus I barely get 5G out and about, this might be why. I get 5G in my home area, but no whe...

Jack0x by SMARTY Commentator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't believe how fast the SMARTY/3 network is!

I just switched back to Smarty now that I have a phone that works with 5G on the network. I was with EE and then Lebara for a bit. Smarty wipes the floor with them for 5G speed where I live. It's about 10 times faster then Lebara was on the day I did...

Adult content

Can you help me to submit a debit card payment to have adult content lifted from my account please.

International call via WIFI (Rebtel)

Hi , I am trying to get rid of the internet connection via landline using an only data Smarty sim card (unlimited), but I have issues with international WiFi calls via an app called Rebtel. In practice the app uses the wifi to ring a phone abroad. Ev...

Auto correct is incorrect

It's a nuisance that what I type gets changed. Particularly odd and annoying that H o n o r (without spaces) gets changed to Honour when the prize draw is for an H o n o r phone.

Constantly in H+ when out and about

Hey! I am liking the SMARTY network, I actually returned.However, I bought an Honor Magic4 Lite 5G and I do not get any 4G coverage that often in a majority of the areas I go to and from, I'm based in the West Midlands. I get a constant 5G signal at ...

Jack0x by SMARTY Commentator
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing 12gb extra

I was invited by name on my dashboard to switch to the £8 bundle with double the usual data 24gb instead of 12 gb, to my shock this morning it has been added on renewal today but only 12gb, has anyone else been conned by this. The promotion is suppos...