Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Plan changed

Hi Last month I had changed my plan £10 to £6. Payment already done by 8th May. In apps , i have shown that my plan was paused. What should I do now . Thanks 

ALAMIN4UK by SMARTY Rookie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

data problems

i have received a request to buy more data as my allowance is running low.  I already have   data add on and there are sufficient gbs in there for my needs.  Why doesn’t this automatically  work when my allowance is low?

Switching delay

Hi, I am switching my children to Smarty from Virgin due to the continual price rises. I submitted the first PAC on Wednesday and the other on Thursday. The second one went through well within 24 hours but the first one started at by the end of the 4...

Personal hotspot

Does personal hotspot come standard with a Sim only plan as I cannot get my TV to work using my phone as a modem

Resolved! Mobile wifi device not working

Have come to france and can’t get a wifi connection with smarty sim in wifi device - I have enabled data roaming and have 12gb available abroad 

Resolved! How do I upgrade to 60GB for £10 plan? (From 30GB for £10 plan)

I'm currently on 30GB for £10 plan (it resets in 10 days).When I login the dashboard displays an offer to upgrade to 60GB for £10.When I click on the "Upgrade now" button it takes me to a page thattells me the plan I'm currently on and offers other p...

fuzzy by SMARTY Commentator
  • 9 replies
  • 5 kudos

Appalling experience with Smarty

I have a group plan, been paying my lads SIM for months, he has never once received mobile data.   Only today did my daughters SIM register. Again no mobile data despite being paid.   That's four Sims being paid for with only two working, and another...

Get a £10 Gift Card

I've noticed I can no longer check the history of what I've got waiting to validate and what's gone through via 'Check how many friends you've referred' it just give the attached page and when I click on that nothing happens