Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Taken money but suspended my account

Hi - apologies if this is in the wrong place My phones renew every month on the 2nd and both payments were taken as usual but for my main phone payment has been taken and put as a credit instead of paying my bill??  So now my phone is suspended and I...

Using another phone to receive 2FA codes

Hi, first post here, so probably missed a trick or two.  I only use Smarty for data with a 5G boxAccess to email is limited, so is access to the SMS feature of the 5G box, I would like to be ableto nominate my second mobile as a confirmation code rec...

Test

Testing that I can now post. Lots of email vefication issues 

Wardysays by SMARTY Teamster
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

What do you think of Smarty?

I came onto the network about August I think last year...and I know a lot select them due to network coverage, I did this and it was what a friend was on but has since moved back to Vodafone. I was on Giffgaff/O2 and moved house and the coverage wasn...

leedorney by SMARTY Teamster
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Verification code

I have two phones under app when I log in it sends a verification code to my other phone.how do I change this so it comes to phone I'm useing    

Pausing Plan

Can I pause (put on hold) my current plan?  I have removed auto renewal but I still have 28 days left on my plan and would like to pause it. I got a date only sim but the 5G router I have, only gives me a fraction of the possible speed. I’m currently...

TP link issue

For some reason my TP Link box wont connect to the internet despite my SIM card being activated. Does anyone know why this might be? Thanks in advance. 

Changing my device

I am about to change from a Motorola G6 Play to a Nokia C21 Plus. I simply want to transfer my number and Smarty account to the new phone. Can you please advise me what I have to do and whether I will need a replacement SIM? New phone is dual sim but...

Resolved! Reduced signal

Hi, anyone noticed a reduced phone signal in the LS27 8 area? Over the last 10 days I have noticed a drop in mobile phone signal indoors compared to what it was before.

Group plans for under 16

Im new to Smarty and i've made a mistake setting my daughters account up. I have ordered and received a smarty SIM for her and have transfered her old number to it. Can I now her add her to my group with an under 16 profile? I see now I should have o...

Sync error

Im at a loss with a sync error on my phone using google calander. I have tried all the suggestions i could find on line. some my phone was not able to do and the final solution is contact internet service  provider. has anyone else had this problem a...

Transferring my old number

Hi thereI transferred yesterday, inserted new sim and pac code.Got email today saying number not transferred,  is this because I put the new sim in too soon?How do I rectify this please?

Pac code

I need to enter my pac code but in account settings my phone doesn’t appear