Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Data usage when mobile router not in use

Does anyone know if a TP-Link mobile router will use data when switched on but not connected to any devices by wifi?    I use a mobile router in my caravan and normally switch it off when I go home, however, I did not do so when I last went home and ...

Derry/Londonderry - network issues

Hi there. Is anyone else based in Derry / Londonderry having any network issues? I can't get any connection when I'm off WiFi. Any idea what's happening? Thanks.

Turning on Voicemail again how?

I turned off VM when away recently and now want it back. Going through all options it seems it's all back on but when I try calling from another phone it doesn't. How can I get it back?

PAC code input - you must use Upper case

Had all sorts of hassle getting my PAC code to be accepted, the chat was hopeless, he kept saying enter the number with 07xxx xxxxxx but the page insists the "0" is removed.Anyway, PAC codes have Upper Case letters, like most people i just entered lo...

Resolved! Still not ported

Activated my SIM three days ago. My previous supplier has now discontinued my service but Smarty still hasn't ported my number. How long does this normally take.

2nd SIM

Hi I just received your SIM card. There is 2nd SIM in package and I want to activate it for my son under the same plan. How can I do it. Couldn't find it on the website Thanks 

My Mobile No has vanished!

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me.  I purchased a Smarty SIM some time ago and requested that I keep my old No instead of the SIM's number.  That has been fine until I decided to change my Iphone to a Samsung.  Although I can receive messages and p...

Data only sim

The data only simm we have has been activated. I have fitted it into a 4G LTE Wifi modem. And it does not offer up an internet connection. I also tried the simm in my IPad and the same notice appears No internet connection. Any ideas please ?

sim not arrived

I ordered a sim a week ago, i understand their are problems with the post at present but tomorrow is xmas eve so not expecting it for at least another week, however the t&cs for the deal i have got says i must activate within 14 days to get that deal...

Auto Wi-Fi log in London Underground?

Is it possible to set up a phone with a Smarty SIM card to Connect automatically to WiFi at London Underground stations? I can connect manually by clicking on the THREE WiFi link but have to do this at every station. By the time I’m connected the tra...

Resolved! Sim

Why is my number showing as the smarty number when I've carried over a new number

Resolved! Payment

I accidently made 2 times payment this month from my card. However payment history shown only one payment in my smarty account.  

Complete Setup Statement??

My wife gets a message on the smarty app when she goes on it stating poops you haven't completed your account set up even though she has/did yesterday.I was with her when we did it together,it let us put all details in pac code her old mobile no/took...