cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Can I have 3 Sims on 1 data only plan

ChrisSe_1165309
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I've read about Group plans, it appears these are created by having family members, each with a plan, joining together by 1 person. However I have 3 devices that I want to share my data only plan. Is this possible? Can I get 2 extra sims and link them to my account?

Thanks.

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@ChrisSe_1165309 You would be eligible for 10% on each plan - but special offers do not also attract the 10%.

You would be adding three discrete sims to the group and cannot share data between them. That means that unfortunately you cannot share the 12Gb between three. However, you would buy three 4Gb plans and get 10% on each (if purchased at full price).

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@ChrisSe_1165309 Yes, you can. You may want to look at this article: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/5723752-what-is-a-nickname-sim

Thanks MSF.

However I note the article states "10% discount on the cost of each monthly tariff". I read this as requiring 2 extra plans (each with 10% discount) that need to be created. I was hoping I could share my single data plan (with my current tariff) across 3 sims on 3 devices. For example a 12GB plan would allow 3 sims to use 4GB each or more likely 1 sim would use 8GB and the other 2 use 2GB each. Is this possible?

@ChrisSe_1165309 You would be eligible for 10% on each plan - but special offers do not also attract the 10%.

You would be adding three discrete sims to the group and cannot share data between them. That means that unfortunately you cannot share the 12Gb between three. However, you would buy three 4Gb plans and get 10% on each (if purchased at full price).