Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Altering settings for going abroad

Hi, I have a Xiaomi redmi 10 android phone. The settings changes  suggested for android phones in the smarty list don't seem to correspond to the settings of my phone.Does anyone know how to alter my phone settings to allow my phone to work abroad on...

Resolved! Upgrade

Ref 60gb for £10, when I click on, it shows me 30gb for£10, bit confused, can anyone clarify if I get 30 or 60 GB for £10

Gift Card

I have just referred a friend's email but she did not receive any confirmation of the gift voucher neither did I. No confirmation was received. She has just placed the order. How can we redeem it? 

Hammer through tv!

Before i damage my tv and mobile wifi can someone pls help? My daughter bought me a Huawei 4g mobile wifi with a smarty sim, I have never been so frustrated in my life, buffering every 30 seconds/1 minute, I’ve tried my daughters on another network a...

Activating SIM

I sent for a Smarty SIM and want to activate it for WiFi in my motorhome.  I paid for a plan now it tells me I have to wait for a phone number, but it’s not for my phone.  What should I do?

Feedback

Had some excellent advice  a few days ago on how to use my Samsung  Phone in Guernsey with the Smarty Team, Especially Mehesh and Amrit gave some useful tips as well..Excellent service. Keep up the good work..

3G to be removed? This is why it shouldn't!

I was on the phone to a tech support company in London.With 4G enabled, the call cut out every 2min 5s.When I turned on 3G only, I was able to complete the call (a whopping 25min).I can see the call logs, and SMARTY, you can too.So tell me again why ...

Quin452 by SMARTY Commentator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

Hi I am with SMARTY without auto renew but my plan ran out by 1 day over. I logged in to my dashboard. I find I need a new SIM !!!! Why couldn't I just buy a new plan. I have ordered a new SIM. BUT now I am told I have no service for now and when I g...

Free upgrades

I was on a 30gb data with upgrade to 60gb for £10, thus 12 months is now up but offer is still on. Will I get upgrade

PAC code

Hi how long does it take to transfer a number I sent my pac code 5 days ago.  

Resolved! NEW SIM AND NUMBER NOT PROTED AFTER 3 DAYS

As a NHS DOCTOR my phone is vital to me to work effectively with my teams. I requested a move and port of number to smarty. I followed all the steps. On the day my current supplier service ended - i inserted my new sim and performed a full reset, but...