cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed to £8 a month plan but get only 16GB while new suscribers get 50GB!

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

As the title says, Canged to £8 a month plan but get only 16GB while new suscribers get 50GB!

If I hit "Change Plan" (from my dashboard) it says "Specially for you - 60GB for £10 a month".

And if I hit "All Plans" it shows me all plans bar the 50GB for £8 a month offer!

Doesn't SMARTY value its current subscribers? 

6 REPLIES 6

JJP2RidesAgain
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

If you had bothered to peruse this forum, this question has been asked and answered many times - All you have to do is start a webchat with Smarty and they will put you on the £8 for 50 GB tariff - I and many others have done it, it takes all of 5 minutes !

Forgive my ire, this is the Smarty community forum, we are customers, just like you, we don’t work for Smarty, yet we are experiencing an influx of customers who are doing nothing but complain about the service whilst at the same time, not being able to think through even the simplest issue for themselves. 

Maybe my advancing age of mid 50s is responsible for my ire, but it’s becoming increasingly obvious that people are becoming increasingly unable to think through the simplest problem themselves, and need to be spoonfed everything. Tune in next week for “How to turn on your mobile” followed by “How to charge your mobile”

Start that webchat, and in around 5 minutes, you will have the special offer tariff of £8 for 50 GB, which will last for 15 months.

Love the irony in your post. You're not Basil Fawlty are you?

No, he’s my cousin 

Ah, right. 

BTW, I'm Manuel. I know nothing. But you already know that, :o).

Thanks for your (attempt) at educating me.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@fuzzy A more appropriate response to @JJP2RidesAgain  might have been "Thanks for the information - I will do a search if I have problems in future"