Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Loss of connection during phone calls

During a phone conversation, we seem to lose connection for around 20 to 30 seconds so we are not able to hear each other then the connection comes back again, its very frustrating and its happening on each call. does anyone has the same issues, how ...

Resolved! Subscription

I have noticed a payment going out of my bank today I didn’t sign up for subscription 

Internet in motorhome

I have a data only sim to use in my motorhome in a haiwai motorhome router. All has been working well but last week I could not get any internet connection so could not use the Amazon stick on ny television. This was in different locations and my tab...

Resolved! Transfer phone book

Hi. I'm new to Smarty. I have transferred from O2. I now have my new sim in my existing phone. How may I transfer my phone book to Smarty?

PAC and old number can't be verified

Hi all, just joined with smarty, entered the PAC from old provider and number wanting to transfer on the smarty webpage and they can't be verified. Anyone else had this issue?

Laguna33p by SMARTY Rookie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No phone

Why after three days have you not transferred my number from Bt so I can have phone calls to my phone just in case you have not got the information that’s what I put in to you here it is again pack number BT 654 2197 number to be transferred (0871) 4...

Resolved! CANCEL CONTRACT?

CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME ON MY HOME NUMBER 01903 386452 AS i AM UNABLE TO USE MU MOBILE PHONE

Worrying Internet speed?

Hello everyone  Just activated my SIM, used to be with Vodafone. Currently waiting on my mobile number transferring... But in the meantime I ran my first speed test. Please see the attached screenshot. This is very worrying... Please tell me this isn...

Screenshot_20230417_160643_Speedtest.jpg
McG by SMARTY Maverick
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIM card for mifi in camper van

We have an unlimited sim in our mifi in the camper van for which we pay monthly. Is there an option that we can turn on and off so that we only pay when we are using it?

Final bill from 3 after switching to smarty

Hi everyoneI signed a new contract with 3 mid March but wasn't impressed with it. After 4 days I found smarty, got my pac code to move but also got an auto sms from 3 saying my final bill would be almost £600 for leaving (remaining 24 months contract...

Xyrox by SMARTY Commentator
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos