cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are refreshing our tariffs to offer more choice, more data, and more value for money.

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

SMR0102_Community Tariff Refresh Featured Post_600x420px_V2.png

As the price of everything seems to keep going up, we want to keep our new plans as simple and honest as possible. 

So, if you want to get more SMARTY for your money, check out the latest plans available to you.

SMR0111_Price Guide Voice Plans_v3.png

You can always keep your current plan if you’re happy with it. But if there’s a new tariff that takes your fancy, just select it on your dashboard and it will update on your next renewal 😁 Go to your dashboard here.

Are you going to change to one of the new plans? What do you think of them? Comment below.

19 REPLIES 19

jassingh
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

Great news! 👍 Now even more value & choice against the competition!

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Some great tariffs there, for light, medium and heavy users of data.

Now all we need are eSIM and visual voicemail 😙😂😉

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@JJP2  Plus a hotel on Mayfair and £200 for passing 'Go" 😎

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

As if !

Its 2023…Needs to be at least £500 

😂😂😂

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@JJP2  Oh dear (sigh) the greed of the bourgeoisie !! Now you see why inflation is so bad!!

I remember a time....(exits stage left mumbling to himself about the 'good old days when you could have a whole night out and still have change from a shilling")

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

You sound just like my parents 😂😂😂

”We could go out to the pictures, get fish and chips on the way home, and get change from thruppence ha’penny” 

😛

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@JJP2  Yeah, and I suppose that you lived in a cardboard box in the central reservation of't M1 and worked 25 hours a day, 8 days a week!!!!

(Monty Python - Ah, those were the days. Even nostalgia isn't what it used to be!)

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Actually it was a At Last The 1948 Show sketch, featuring, and written by, Marty Feldman, Tim Brooke-Taylor, John Cleese and Graham Chapman, pre-Python. MP did it in their live shows.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@NealP  I stand corrected M'lud !! Even the memory's not what it used to be!!!

Which (At last the 1948 show) was the TV version of "I'm sorry I'll read that again" (on the radio) - which I was lucky enough to attend 2 recordings of in the mid 1960s.

"Long haired fellows with their long haired girlfriends on their long haired motorbikes - don't know they're born ..."

Nostalgia's not what it used to be 🤣🤣😂😂😎

Dominic_1434472
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Are there any other subtle changes in these new plans? For instance, to roaming? Put another way, is there any reason why one might *not* want to change to one of the new plans from an older more expensive one?

@Dominic_1434472  Full details are provided in the Price Guide. I don't believe that any of us has spotted anything detrimental just yet.

I've read everything that's available but my question is still.

Is there ANYTHING apart from 1gb extra data in the new 5gb plan over the old 4gb plan, or is there ANYTHING that has been removed

@PeterKi_2063706 Not as far as I know 

wixfordhall
SMARTY Observer
SMARTY Observer

I am a SMARTY advocate and supporter but regarding your pricing structure ...

I have a need for another sim for a tablet, its data only therefore.

can you explain why this is more expensive that its companion phone sim.   that sounds entirely wrong.

I was looking at 40GB data plan which is   13GBP.  Lo and behold the 40GB Voice plan including voice is only 10 GBP.

Can you explain Mr/Ms Smarty?

thanks,  w

FredD
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I recommend that you focus on improving your 4G signal, which is appalling. This is the area where your service fails. Making plans £1 or £2 cheaper will attract new customers, but you'll lose your existing customers who can't make or receive calls. For my part €1 or £3 cheaper per month is worth nothing if I can't call or if my 4G downloads are slower than on my previous network. Get your priorities right!

fuzzy
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Is the 50GB for £8 special  offer available to us?  It's listed on the page you link to, "...check out the latest plans available to you." If so, how do I change to it? If not, why not? Thanks.

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@fuzzy Posting the same thing more than once rarely achieves a better result unfortunately.