Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Payment

I accidently made 2 times payment this month from my card. However payment history shown only one payment in my smarty account.  

Complete Setup Statement??

My wife gets a message on the smarty app when she goes on it stating poops you haven't completed your account set up even though she has/did yesterday.I was with her when we did it together,it let us put all details in pac code her old mobile no/took...

Shop brought sim

Please help me! I've been waiting for my sim to arrive but as my previous plan had expired and I'm changing my number hence new SIM and account so I  brought one from the shop but I can't activate it. What do I do pi?

Number transfer

Hi guys, I tried transferring my number on a Saturday night, how long do you think it should take? Obviously because it was a weekend. many thanks 

Memorable number

Hi I'm looking to get a sim (to add to my group plan) for a family member who is having some memory difficulties. When I order a new sim is there any way I can request a number with repeat numbers to help memorise? Thanks

Issue transferring number

Hi, Got my number and PAC code. When i enter it i more or less right away get an email saying there was an issue transferring your number. Login to account and try again. Still getting the same issue. Any ideas?

Wrong SIM activated

Hello,I have been waiting a week for my sim to arrive but it still hasn't, I bought a smarty SIM from the shop thinking I can activate that one instead of the ordered one but upon "activating SIM" it seems like the one that hasn't arrived has been ac...

Lasarke by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong SIM activated

Hello,I have been waiting a week for my sim to arrive but it still hasn't, I bought a smarty SIM from the shop thinking I can activate that one instead of the ordered one but upon "activating SIM" it seems like the one that hasn't arrived has been ac...

Lasarke by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upload speed 5g 4g

I have a pixel 6 pro and in an area covered by 5g. My download speeds are extremely fast but struggling to get passed 1mb on upload. This is the same wether I'm on 5g or 4g.How can I improve my upload speed? 

Chat features

Hi just ported my number over yesterday just wondering if I go to settings sim smarty it shows the number that came with sim which you cant edit and when I turn on chat features it puts that number in not my number any ideas please 

International calling

I have set up my phone to be able to use international calling and bought out of plan credit. I have proved that it works as I have called my sister in Canada. My question is about making calls when I am in Canada. To call back to UK do I use the  +4...

Number transfer

Hi Ive just added a new Sim to my group plan but am unable to transfer my wifes old number to the new sim which she has received.  Tried going through the main account settings but am only able to acces full menu from the plan owner and  it my wifes ...

Bucc12 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Really hopeless online chat support

Why is the chat support so slow. I have had to wait up to 7or 8 minutes for a response and then they ask for information already provided some messages ago. It is appalling. Is there no way of getting anything resolved quicker? 

Altering settings for going abroad

Hi, I have a Xiaomi redmi 10 android phone. The settings changes  suggested for android phones in the smarty list don't seem to correspond to the settings of my phone.Does anyone know how to alter my phone settings to allow my phone to work abroad on...

Resolved! Upgrade

Ref 60gb for £10, when I click on, it shows me 30gb for£10, bit confused, can anyone clarify if I get 30 or 60 GB for £10