Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VPNs & SMARTY

Hello everyone,I have a 4G Smarty router fitted into our motorhome for use when we are on the road both in the UK and near Europe (France & Spain mainly). I would like to set up a VPN, (possibly the Express VPN or Nord VPN), on this router if it’s po...

Help

Can't see balance or dashboard just says awaiting order but sim has been activated 

Wifi and data

Need some help not sure what is going on but when I'm home hooked to wifi receiver all my emails which is great but when I'm out and using data no emails or messages come through but when I'm back in wifi phone don't stop buzzing any ideas please 

Upgrade

I want to upgrade to 60gb instantly and start paying from now not wait for another 3 weeks until my current plan ends. How do I do this 

Joining query

I have sent my PAC  code through and waiting for my current number to transfer. Until this time I am to leave my current Sim in....... is this correct? I sent the PAC through on Friday. Will I get a notification when the number has been transferred?

Annie-123 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Truma i Net box

I have a Smarty sim in a Truma i Net box in a Motorhome. The I Net controls the heating by recieving and sending out txt messages. I cannot get it to work in the UK but as soon as I cross to France it worked perfectly and when back it the UK it would...

Number transfer

Hi just got smarty sim and ask on Thursday for number transfer But they say it will be Sunday So that 4 days 

How do I order a second sim?

Hi! I have just set up an account and ordered a sim card, I need to order another (twins birthday on Monday) but it isn't letting me, at least I can't find a way to do it! Please can anyone point me in the right direction? Will I have to set up secon...

Toni-Lou by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

**bleep** speeds...

Throttling speed all the time. Should be locked up for false advertising ( speed ). On top of that... Have to disconnects from internet if not used for 20 minutes. Can't wait to leave

PJ by SMARTY Maverick
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos