Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [Network Issue] Service Update

We are aware of an issue with our network and our engineers are working to fix this as quickly as possible. This issue could affect data, calls and text services. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for updates.

1000012019.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 95 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! [Network Issues] Service Update

We are aware that a small number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for update...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png
  • 135 replies
  • 9 kudos

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
  • 3 replies
  • 9 kudos

Crossed lines mobile to landline

Hi, I called my dad earlier this week on his landline, but there was no dial tone or ring tone and the call did not connect.  Ever since my dad has been receiving calls from my mobile, even though I have not called him since and there are no further ...

What's going wrong with my account

Have a smarty card to use for just unlimited broadband. And only needed when at holiday home. Reset and paid and and showing on bank statement but accout still sleeping. smarty want me to pay twice to log into account.  Getting on my nerves now. Neve...

Caribbean use abroad

Couldn’t use my phone in the Caribbean..did all changes to my phone as smarty showed on the app …any other reason why it didn’t work???

Refund my money

Smarty withdraw money from my bank card 2 time please refund my money as soon as possible thanks 

Contract Termination

Hi There,Can I please have the Add on data refunded to my card please?Also, coming January 4th, I would not like to renew my contract thank you for your responseNadine

EU Data Pass?

Hi, I am currently in Finland. 3 days before leaving, I purchased a Smarty unlimited data sim to use here, believing I could activate a 3-day EU data pass add-on. This is the website text: “On a 30GB plan or above? Heading on holiday in the EU? Then ...

garmcqui by SMARTY Rookie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is it possible...

To buy a cable that will mirror your phones screen, usb c to usb (a) port in a TV, I can't mirror/cast to it as Xiaomi doesnt seem to work with Chromecast..

leedorney by SMARTY Teamster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

If i...

TopUp via paypoint and am in a plan, will the money be taken out of the balance?

leedorney by SMARTY Teamster
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos