Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 5 replies
  • 9 kudos

Voice mail issues and phone calls issues

Can anyone help,I can't get my vouce messages as it keeps comibg up with not registered on network and people are havibg problems calling meHepl, any ideas. I have 3 bars showing on my phone so good signal quality

Resolved! how to use basic phone abroad?

Hi,  My little nokia is a basic phone with no internet or anything like that, so do I need to do anything to it when  i go abroad to spain later in the year?I would probably not be using it anyway, but will have it just in case, so need to know if it...

SMARTY dashboard

Strange SMARTY have decided to do this in the middle of the day (here in the UK). Wondering if there is a serious security flaw in the SMARTY website for online account self-service? 

Chalkychap_0-1690206304311.png
Chalkychap by SMARTY Trendsetter
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 14 and sim not working

I’ve just moved to a new iPhone 14 and my existing sim won’t work. I understand the iPhone 14 uses eSim which Smarty doesn’t offer but have seen posts from others who seem to have successfully used their iPhone 14 with Smarty. Am I missing something ...

Switching owners

I would like to switch owners to Winston 07949, 786 756 or give joint ownership. Could you do this please or is there something that I need to do.

Using SMARTY in France

I'm using my SMARTY sim in a TP-Link mifi router. This works fine in the UK but not at all in France. I've seen the settings for changing a phone but how do I do this for my mifi router?

Hotspot

Hi im trying to hotspot my laptop off my smarty phone data. Its asking for a network security key.  Where do I find this?

Roaming

I have changed the settings in network for roaming but when I arrive in Spain  my phone foesn’t switch immediately to a local network.  Why is this?

Setting up family on Smarty

Hi Everyone - I'm brand new to smarty, and want some information on how to best set up a group plan on it...Lucky me(!) I pay my wife and kids mobile bills, and setting up family seems pretty straightforward...However, I would also like to be able to...

Issue with outgoing calls

When i call certain companies landline number, such as my doctor, housing company, 0300 number, they cant hear me the call drops or they cant make out what im saying as my voice is breaking up for them but when they call me back its fine they can hea...

Ruky_0329 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

no home wi fi after activation

Hi, I have just completed registration of my new sim with Smarty, after changing friom GiffGaff. Smarty has confirmed that my activation is complete,  however my phone is not connecting to my home network,although it was working fine before activatio...

Is there a SIM without an expiry date?

We have just moved to SMARTY and are very happy. We have an old phone we would like to use very occasionally to monitor our dogs when we leave them in the car. So that old phone needs to connect to a data signal. But as we will only need it for a few...

Resolved! Renewal issue

My £10 renewal failed as i forgot to add funds to the account. A few days later got charged £6 and got a text saying that my plan was renewed, I'm yet to get service and on my dashboard shows as expired.I don't want to pay another £10 since I already...

Gendo by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What happens when run out of data

Have a monthly 3GB plan for backup in case main internet is down. Just used up the full 3GB for the first time. Not clear what happens once the allowance is used up - does data connection stop working completely or does it continue to work and I get ...

RobinK by SMARTY Maverick
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos