Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No signal or wifi

Hi I've only had my smarty sim 2 weeks in that time I've been to Wales & Chester . I'm not able to get any signal to text or call nor data . My partner had no poblem on her tesco mobile I have a Samsung z3 flip any ideas ?? Thanks 

Jadkh by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SMS number

I retained my original number when moving to smarty. This number shows up when I phone people but if I send MSM text it shows up as the number Smarty originally allocated to me 

Activate

I have registered and have a SIM card but it won't let me activate, saying I will receive a sim in next two days and they are waiting for phone number.My mifi has had SIM card in for over two hours since I registered and paid for the £20 data only pa...

No signal

Changed to smarty about six weeks ago but not impressed with poor signal checked website saying that ongoing works to system still ongoing after six weeks. This is in the Bournemouth Christchurch area will be looking at changing to another provider n...

Smarty - Credit where it's due, its pretty decent

After three years with the "Kevin Bacon Fan Club" AKA EE, and a brief flirtation with Voxi, I ported my number across to Smarty last Friday, 2nd June 2023, after seeing the Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert promotional tariff, which is £8 a month, lo...

JJP2 by SMARTY Pro-coach
  • 3 replies
  • 3 kudos

Previous SIM card back to work

The SIM card on my phone stopped working, I was told. I was to order a new one which is taking forever to get to me. In the meantime I resorted in using the one I had in the iPad - that works - and use it on the phone only I have to put up with numbe...

Resolved! Unlimited data

Hi I have a SIM card that has u limited data only it’s not working but says resets in 17 days what does that mean 

Resolved! Sim won’t work with iPhone

My daughter gave me her old iPhone 11 but it doesn’t seem to like my Smarty SIM. It says’ ‘the SIM you currently have installed in this phone is from a network provider that is not supported under the activation policy currently assigned by the activ...

Wifi calling procedure

Waiting for sim card to arrive. Will the wifi calling work automatically or do I have to set the phone up? My phone (approved on Smarty list) is Google Pixel 6.

Resolved! £18 Unlimited data sim

I am trying to order an £18 unlimited data sim from my dashboard and when I click the view plans and select the unlimited, I end up at my dsashboard with no notification that my sim order has gone through. No email has been sent to state I have order...