Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [Network Issue] Service Update

We are aware of an issue with our network and our engineers are working to fix this as quickly as possible. This issue could affect data, calls and text services. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for updates.

1000012019.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 92 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! [Network Issues] Service Update

We are aware that a small number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for update...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png
  • 135 replies
  • 9 kudos

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
  • 3 replies
  • 9 kudos

Adult content filter removal

I want to take off the adult content removal filter off my account. I put my card details in and it took a £1 off the card. Can you remove it for me please 

Sim cards didnt arrive

Hi I ordered 3 sims to add to my family plan but they didn't turn up after a week so I have cancelled the accounts and brought 3 from my local shop. I have registered them and added them to my account but I cannot see any of them only the old ones. A...

Resolved! double data

I am considering moving my wife onto my plan and creating a group, she is not with smarty at present, can i get the double data offer as it shows for new usrs only?