cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting nowhere with call centre

greytabby001
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have been on to the call centre all afternoon today to get a simple answer to a question.  I have had to put all my details in three times. The person that answered the call gave me the wrong information saying that the plan I had requested was no longer available. I went on to the website and found it straight away. Prior to this I had already asked for it, got a confirmation code and was informed that it would be starting today. 

I have asked them three times this afternoon to put on a new plan and to cancel a different one. Can it really be that difficult? Now the person that I was dealing with has finished for the day and no one else has taken it up despite the previous staff member saying they would! Over 4 hours on this is too much !

1 REPLY 1

LouisK
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @greytabby001 

Many thanks for getting in touch. 

It's a shame to hear of the trouble that you're going through to change your plan.

I'd love to help you out so please kindly ask the agent who you're in conversation with to transfer the chat over to me, Louis, and I will jump on the case and see what's going on. Hopefully, we can come to a resolution ASAP!

I look forward to speaking soon. 

Best wishes,

LouisK