Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! [Network Issue] Service Update

We are aware of an issue with our network and our engineers are working to fix this as quickly as possible. This issue could affect data, calls and text services. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for updates.

1000012019.png
YulianK by SMARTY Community Manager
  • 95 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! [Network Issues] Service Update

We are aware that a small number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning. Our engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible. We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for update...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png
  • 137 replies
  • 9 kudos

[UPDATE] Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker

We have some exciting news for you! SMARTY has gone LIVE with our new and improved Coverage Checker and Network Status Checker.  How Can You Explore the New Coverage Checker? Simply head over to SMARTY.co.uk and click on the Coverage Checker Cov...

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png YulianK_0-1700663541514.png
  • 4 replies
  • 9 kudos

Multiple Sims on one plan

Is it possible to assign more than one sim to the same plan, retaining the data?I was wondering if it is possible to create more than one sim on one plan, as this would make it much easier to use on multiple devices. instead of turning on a hotspot o...

Jeremi08 by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Break a group

Why is it so hard to break a group on smarty mobile 2 day and 20 times of confirming my last payment and still no nearer to getting my account details broken this is very poor customer relations 

Getting nowhere with call centre

I have been on to the call centre all afternoon today to get a simple answer to a question.  I have had to put all my details in three times. The person that answered the call gave me the wrong information saying that the plan I had requested was no ...

Transferred number not receiving calls

I had a SMS at 1800 to say number transfer successful took a while for my old SIM to go offline. I can now call from my Smarty SIM on the new number. But I can't receive anything there call just terminates.

Pyemania by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! First Post - Loving Smarty

5g is the best on Smarty in my opinion, I live in Slough and can get 1.5GBps easy near my home.Much better than EE and Vodafone and O2.Smarty seem to have the best 5g coverage on the underground on the Uxbridge branch of the Picaddilly line and also ...

KaBoom by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

eSIM & Apple Watch Support

Would love to have eSIM support from Smarty with an new add-on to support the addition of an Apple Watch.  Always on the look out for any trials or updates on Smarty adding support for this feature. 

Adult content filter removal

I want to take off the adult content removal filter off my account. I put my card details in and it took a £1 off the card. Can you remove it for me please 

Sim cards didnt arrive

Hi I ordered 3 sims to add to my family plan but they didn't turn up after a week so I have cancelled the accounts and brought 3 from my local shop. I have registered them and added them to my account but I cannot see any of them only the old ones. A...

Resolved! double data

I am considering moving my wife onto my plan and creating a group, she is not with smarty at present, can i get the double data offer as it shows for new usrs only?