cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

talk to customer service

JeetenC_2689690
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

How do you talk to customer service. This bot is rubbish??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Unfortunately @JeetenC_2689690, that's not an option SMARTY Mobile provide. 

SMARTY help & support is online only. 

You can chat online to an advisor from https://smarty.co.uk/contact

Then scroll down to "Start a conversation" - type "talk to a person" to begin a chat with an adviser.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Unfortunately @JeetenC_2689690, that's not an option SMARTY Mobile provide. 

SMARTY help & support is online only. 

You can chat online to an advisor from https://smarty.co.uk/contact

Then scroll down to "Start a conversation" - type "talk to a person" to begin a chat with an adviser.

I don't know what to do 

MSF
SMARTY Genius
SMARTY Genius

@JeetenC_2689690  A network like smarty keeps the prices down by not having to pay for a team of customer service people on phones. Web chat is cheaper and quicker and that reflects in the price you pay.

If a phone line to customer service is important to you, then you willed to go with a more expensive network provider unfortunately.

JeetenC_2689690
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Thanks. Yeah, I had done that but was waiting for ages. Eventually got a response after around an hour! I guess something they need to work on.

Perhaps with the recent 3G network switch-off, affecting large parts of the Midlands, maybe SMARTY web chat is much busier than 'normal'. 

#LessSMARTY, #MoreMalarkey, @JeetenC_2689690

GarethT_2730825
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I just don't know what to do 

That isn’t at all helpful to be honest, posting “I just don’t know what to do”…

As members of this community forum are not, to the best of my knowledge, psychic, you will have to be more effusive about any issue that you want help with. 

@GarethT_2730825  I often feel the same - particularly when I read a post but the writer has not said what help they were looking for.