cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact Telephone Number for Smarty

Jennifer-675299
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi does anyone know if their is a Contact Number I can talk to a real person for advice instead one of your Bots, Please Smarty🙂

10 REPLIES 10

Strandloper
SMARTY Motivator
SMARTY Motivator

@Jennifer-675299,

Welcome to the Smarty customer forum, we are mostly customers of Smarty, just like you.

I've put some information from Smartys help articles, that may help. Unfortunately there is no telephone number available for us to call.

Smarty Agents (human) are available by between 8am and 8pm.

If you have a disability, it might be worth looking at "Accessibility" help articles and see what is available.

Other ways to get help

If you require customer support please contact us in the first instance using our web chat at http://smarty.co.uk, or alternatively you can email us at team@smarty.co.uk

Chat with us

Click this icon to launch a web chat in the bottom right of your screen.

Chat to our SMARTY bot 24/7, or our customer support team are available daily from 8am – 8pm to assist.

Most unprofessional customer service from Indian agent, one issue needs to explain 100 times. Since Thursday morning 12 Sep 2024 I can't make or receive calls but data working properly and this little thing those agents don't want to listen/understand. Never trust to smarty agents, should be UK help line with UK customers services. 

@Qamarf55  If you want a UK helpline with UK customer services, then you will need to think about joining another network, currently EE, BT Mobile, Sky Mobile or Plusnet. 

(https://www.telegraph.co.uk/compare/mobile/networks#:~:text=industry%20regulator%20Ofcom%20.-,Which%....)

From recent experience, I can say that speaking with a UK call centre doesn't always make that much difference. I spoke to three agents in a UK bank call centre a week ago and got three different replies - all of them wrong!

Are you certain that you stated your problem clearly in writing? Have you recently ported in a number?

Smarty (and others) keep prices down by not having full call centres. This business model seems to work well for many customers, but if you need a call centre in the UK it's not for you.

Qamarf55
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

So your say I must leave the smarty and movers to others.......

@Qamarf55  Have you carefully read through what you have posted ? I'm afraid there are a number of errors in it and I'm wondering if this has not helped the agents to understand your issue (So YOUR say......and MOVERS to others...).

At the end of the day, if you cannot get the service that you want, then I don't see that you have any choice other than to move to a network that provides exactly what you want....if that definitely exists.

As I also said, you should let Smarty investigate if there is any problem on your account. It may end up a simple fix.

Qamarf55
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Since Thursday morning 12 Sep 2024 I'm explaining to your agent's, that's I can't make or receive calls, but they keep saying issues with my phone and not with network, how it's possible another smarty sim card work in same phone but my number sim card doesn't. AND END THIS CONVERSATION THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO COMMUNICATE THE ISSUE, ALREADY SUBMITTED THE COMPLAINT, LET'S SEE WHAT RESOLUTION COMES OUT AT THE END OF DAY.

@Qamarf55  'Your agent's' - we are forum members like you and so they are not our agents but they work for Smarty.

If another Smarty sim works in your phone, perhaps yours is not functioning properly and it is worth ordering a Replacement Sim via your account dashboard.

If you already submitted a complaint, I'm not sure why you have posted here asking for advice.

Final point.....WRITING IN CAPITALS = shouting and that is not polite.

I have exactly the same problem.. Can't make or receive calls and am getting nowhere with agents...

Smarty Issue

@TimAspina_30931  If you have followed up on all of the advice and still do not have a solution, then raise a complaint: https://smarty.co.uk/complaints

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Jennifer-675299  In short, there is no direct number. Smarty keep costs down by using chat (you should be dealing with a person and not a bot).

The alternative is an email:  https://smarty.co.uk/contact