cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue from EE network

Stephen_2268445
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I recently ported my mobile number over from EE I got to text to today to say that the porting process was complete in the smarty dashboard it shows the correct existing number which I wanted to port over but when I make calls it displays the smarty generated mobile number and when you try to contact the portrait number it just rings but does not display on the phone I have done all the usual flight mode on off phone turned on and off reset network settings took out SIM card but nothing is working so I'm reaching out to the smarte community to see if anyone has had the same issue and has a resolution I read somewhere on the forum about resetting voicemail but I will have to wait until the morning as the chat is only daytime thank you for taking the time to read this

1 REPLY 1

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Is this situation still the same ? 

I noticed you posted just after 10.00 PM and some networks say it can take up to midnight for the porting process to fully complete. 

Also, go into your phones settings, and change the number to the ported number - Check your manual, or Google / YouTube how to do this.

It would also be helpful in future if you could use a little punctuation and full stops, together with paragraphs, as it would make your posts much easier to read in future. 😉