Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Network Issues] Service Update

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Featured_Post_Service_Updates@1x.png

We are aware that a small number of customers may be experiencing issues with our network this morning.

Our engineers are working hard to fix this as soon as possible.

We are sorry if you've been impacted by this, please check back here for updates.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

DelDeeSmartE
Team SMARTY
Team SMARTY

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been fully restored. We are still observing around 1% of calls not placing correctly and our engineers are working to fully fix this. Data services are working normally. We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

View solution in original post

The network issue has been resolved if you are still having issues please speak to our chat team for further assistance https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.

View solution in original post

135 REPLIES 135

GavinPe_2064916
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Mine as been down since this morning and still down now 

AlanJon_1966943
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

6am Still terrible in Atherton m46 area. No Internet all day, signal non existent . Lost a full day.  Its now 23.31 and still terrible signal off and on network. Normal 3 to 4 bars. 0 to 1 bar all day even now. Its 2023 coming 3

AlexHin_2237096
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

So where's the update?

Raymondc
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

cheers for the  update  as many are aware around the whole area England include  here in belfast  where still off , wonder how "compensate" us going to work out , I haven't a bad word to say about smartys over the last few months I've been with them!

jamespi_1694649
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Down in Bournemouth since 13:00 yesterday. Any ideas when I'll be able to make calls and send sms again. This is what I pay for after all?

PhilipMa_889526
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I still don’t have any service since midday yesterday-when is it going to be fixed -urgent update please.

JoeRuss_2359956
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Network is down in Plymouth, I can't even make call. 😔

SharonA_2356917
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Not had a signal since 2.00 pm yesterday in Taunton, Somerset

SharonA_2356917
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I can make wifi calls, but this uses my data allowance!!

fredmc033
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

sorry but this has been down for 2 days now and it's not good enough 

DelDeeSmartE
Team SMARTY
Team SMARTY

Following yesterday’s network issue the majority of services have been fully restored. We are still observing around 1% of calls not placing correctly and our engineers are working to fully fix this. Data services are working normally. We are really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

I'm in the 1% who still don't have a network. 

Still no signal in Maidenhead so no data here 

Still out in Lincolnshire...no signal at all no internet for over 24hours. why are you posting to say it is fixed when clearly isn't. Really poor service

I must also be in that 1%....no service since early yesterday (1st) still down today at 16.18. In Birmingham

I can't contact Smarty support because I don't have a working phone !

I'm in Peterborough and I still have no mobile network.

Still no data in Essex. No mobile data since Friday and no further updates!!

So how do we obtain compensation for service outage? 

STILL no network in Taunton, Somerset. 

It's strange that my Internet only works through your app when I click the link to buy a phone? Works great but Amazon and eBay no connection. 

No signal in my area of Nottinghamshire

I'm not getting calls or data 😞 Intermittent 3G

fredmc033
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

hi no it's been 2 days now we have had no service it's not good enough i think i will leave and take my other friends with me 

I've literally just left Vodafone for Smarty.  Not terribly impressed!

RobertEa_105620
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've been getting Emergency calls only since early yesterday (1st) and still the same now 16.13 on 2/12 In Birmingham. I can't contact Smarty support becuase the phone is not working !

@RobertEa_105620 Surely you can contact Support Team via web chat - you are posting on the forum so you have access.

yup - would  if I could - they're closed at 7.00 pm although they say they're open until from 08.00 until 20.00....

Thanks for the advice anyway.

IanMuffe_322656
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

No signal in central Leeds today - it's nearly 2024 and we still can't get basic infrastructure in this country. Presumably the SLA with Three has compensation provisions regarding loss of service - this should be passed on to customers and there clearly has been a large number affected over the past couple of days.

bladecaster
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

bladecaster
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

no service in herts for 2 days now, its my 1st month with smarty so good start!

network checker just says they are fixing an issue, how long does it take?

assume compensation / additional days on the way?

SharonA_2356917
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Still no network in Taunton, Somerset.

Donca_WW
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

It's recovered in my place. But no compensate at all?

One entire day network offline, not only the internet, also phone call and text message.

Some people around me with your network already made complaints to Ofcom.

@Donca_WW I doubt that OfCom will deal with this. They would expect you to show that your network has done nothing to solve your problem and that the situation has reached stalemate.

I still don't have any signal Burnley area! I am needing the connection signal to attend job interviews! 

Deborah_1785418
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

My network has been down for 2 days not good enough can't use my phone when I'm out as no WiFi 

NigelLil_322005
SMARTY Enquirer
SMARTY Enquirer

I am getting terrible data rate in Newark. Not eleven enough to play candy crush ☹️

IanNort_2270657
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi, I cannot make a payment for the internet, it's been going on since yesterday, please can you sort this.

I've done the web chat, to no avail

@IanNort_2270657  Unfortunately, we cannot sort this because we are customers just like you and have no access to your account.

If web chat was not successful, you may do better to raise a complaint. Before that, have you checked that your payment details are correct? No expired cards?

I have used 3 separate cards, all of which are okay.

I've done the web chat, raised a complaint, I've done everything.

you can't believe it is so difficult to make a payment!!

The network issue has been resolved if you are still having issues please speak to our chat team for further assistance https://smarty.co.uk/contact available daily from 8am – 8pm.