cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money Saving Expert 50GB for £8

Natalie_1518331
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi, looking to transfer to this deal, but I’m an existing customer.  Is there a way to do this without getting new SIM etc?

8 REPLIES 8

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I don't think so @Natalie_1518331. Unfortunately, seems this deal is for new customers only, when you click through from the Money Saving Expert website.

Chalkychap_0-1682498471757.png

See deal terms & conditions online at https://cdn.smarty.co.uk/files/smarty-promo-12Mth50GB8Apr23MSEextension.pdf 

I managed to swap to this deal using the online chat 😁

Perky
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Hi.

I'm currently on £20 unlimited. I really need to keep unlimited as my usage is 130gpm.

MSE has unlimited advertised at £16pm but it's not showing up for me when I go to swap, so as I'm existing will I not be able to swap either?

If so, will I be able to swap to 3 direct via fonehouse ... see pic attached?

Given SMARTY are using 3, will they be open to swapping me to the cheaper tariff rather than lose me? I've been with the for a year and I'm loyal, just penniless 😞 and £4 makes a difference to me.

mse.jpg

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I'd imagine that despite your loyalty to SMARTY over the past 12-months, you'll need to switch to save £4/month @Perky.

Hope your fonehouse switch to Three UK goes smoothly - good luck @Perky.

Perky
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

OK. thanks for your reply ❤️ 

Perky
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

When i logged out of my dashboard and checked again, i noticed this deal which i havent seen before. it would be more suitable.

Do you know if this is available to existing users?

17.jpg

Perky
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

Just tried it and it looks like it worked ❤️

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

It's always best to have a web chat with Support team @Natalie_1518331 and @Perky