cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smarty - Credit where it's due, its pretty decent

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

After three years with the "Kevin Bacon Fan Club" AKA EE, and a brief flirtation with Voxi, I ported my number across to Smarty last Friday, 2nd June 2023, after seeing the Martin Lewis' Money Saving Expert promotional tariff, which is £8 a month, locked in for a year, for unlimited minutes, texts and 50 GB of data.

Cant fault it so far, get good 5G coverage at home, and a combination of good 5G or 4G coverage in the other places I frequent.

This community is very helpful, especially @MSF @Chalkychap 

So far, very pleased with the switch to Smarty, as my monthly mobile bill has reduced from £25 to £8 a month.

3 REPLIES 3

Rebekah_150
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

sensational. great to hear you are getting everything you need, thanks for the shout-out to @MSF @Chalkychap

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

Well...What about esim and visual voicemail, Rebekah ? 😬

I know "Jeff, do you want jam on it or what ?" 🤣

Maybe one day, eh, especially if the merger of Three & Vodafone happens, and it produces a lovechild of Smarty & Voxi which indeed offers esim and visual voicemail ...😉

Maybe just call any new network "Smarty Voxi"....SV...

Maybe American actor, Jon Hamm, could do the adverts ? 😗😂

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JJP2   Ooooh, such first world problems!!!

Smarty management (stage left) : What do these customers want for their plans starting at 20p per day? - Should we provide a free voucher for a double shot macchiato with a croissant at their favourite place?

Let us just remember that Voxi started off for those under 30 only and had to re-think. Perhaps Smarty should now go to the over 50's?! 🤡