cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£8 50GB for existing customers?

RosieBla_936107
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

The money saving expert website is advertising a deal that is meant to expire Sunday 30th of April, offering 50GB for £8 for new customers. When I checked on the Smarty website, I can only see a plan for 60GB for £10. Will Smarty offer the 50GB for £8 for existing customers as well?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hi @RosieBla_936107 . Usually, the answer is 'yes' but you will need to web chat with Support to get that.

Also remember that, if the sim is part of a group, you will not also get the 10% discount on the plan.

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hi @RosieBla_936107 . Usually, the answer is 'yes' but you will need to web chat with Support to get that.

Also remember that, if the sim is part of a group, you will not also get the 10% discount on the plan.

Great, thanks. I've only just seen the web chat, will give it a go!

Jamie
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I have got the discount - £7.20 for 50GB

@Jamie  That's quite odd! The T&C's specifically state that you won't get any other discounts while on this offer. https://cdn.smarty.co.uk/files/smarty-promo-15Mth50GB8Mar24Direct.pdf point 9

sam611
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Click on moneysavingexpert link and it takes you direct

Steven-
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Can I have the £8 for 50GB

@Steven-  You can choose any plan that is on offer when you wish to purchase.

Steven-
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Can I change my plan to the £8 for 50GB please regards Steven Evans. 

@Steven-  You choose your plan from your own account dashboard.

ScottD
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I’d like this deal to please 🙏 

@ScottD If a plan is available, you can either choose it from your dashboard or request a special offer from Smarty Support via web chat.

ScottD
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hey thanks for your reply not available on my dashboard and after speaking to the agents they said no 😔