cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Messages on community not posting

Jamie
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

My messages won't post on here, I have requested email varification but I am not recieving the email in my inbox.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jamie
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I've sorted this now, had to verify my email.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Jamie
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

I've sorted this now, had to verify my email.

MollyR
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

So if you never received the verification e-mail (as I still have not done), how did you manage to verify your e-mail?

MollyR
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I've just been told, off-forum, that my access has been manually fixed,  so please ignore the above post - I am still too new to have found out where I can actually delete it.

Wardysays
SMARTY Teamster
SMARTY Teamster

I had this issue too but I never got the verification email. For anyone in a similar issue it seams apple emails didnโ€™t work so I used my gmail one and boomโ€ฆ verification came through.

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra

YulianK
SMARTY Community Manager SMARTY Community Manager
SMARTY Community Manager

Thanks for the heads up @Wardysays , they should work the same ways on both platforms but we will investigate.

No worries. I tried both a @iCloud and a @me ending email addresses and no email came through. Reset password, log in notifications and other similar emails came in though. 

IPhone 13 Pro/iPad Mini 6/AirPods Pro/Apple Watch Ultra

I have found the same! I have a @yahoo.com email address and my email is verified on my main SMARTY account (as I get monthly plan renewal and payment notifications) but I can't find where I need to verify my email on the Community page! Tried emailing 'SMARTY help' for advice but just got 'you need to verify your email'...... Really๐Ÿค”??? HOW THOUGH as that is what I asked???๐Ÿ˜  It really shouldn't be THIS difficult.

HELP!!

FYI SMARTY Admin / Community Manager / Web page designer etc....

You CAN'T see the 'email' tag if you go to My settings > Personal ๐Ÿ™„ when clicking on your Avatar as all you see are the 'Username' and 'Personal Information' tags. The only way to get to your email (to verify it) is when you get the below message and you click on the link in it! THIS definitely needs to be sorted because if you move away from the post with the message you CAN NOT access your email address details to verify it (even if you can ๐Ÿ™„)

Decembersangel_1-1682113846889.png

For this Community page to be useful and easily accessible to all SMARTY customers then this (and also getting the verification email) needs to looked at and worked out. I have been part of many Community pages and once they work they are a great place to be part of but they also need to be easily joined.

Oh, and 20 minutes in and I'm STILL waiting on my email address 'verification email' and waiting, and waiting, and waiting.......๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚