Hi can I setup a direct debit 

From my account?

4 REPLIES 4

LouisK
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hi @AbdulHam_613948 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

SMARTY doesn't support payments via Direct Debit. You can pay for your monthly plan via credit/debit card, PayPal, Apple Pay or PayPoint. 

Hope this helps!

Best wishes,

Louis

SMARTY

EdwardP_2412553
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Ok it can be done by credit card then but how do we go about setting this up it is not clear at all. I want to do it automatically without having to think about it every month so therefore I'd like you to go and debit my card every month. 

No one has replied and it is difficult to find my posts in the Smarty console.I still do not know how to set up  a debit debit to a credit card, I have not got time to do it manually every momth/I would have thought that  Smarty wants our money promptl;y.

@EdwardP_2412553 If you check out this article: https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/952717-updating-your-payment-method?_gl=1*a8w83z*_ga*OTk5NjkyO....

You will see that the first option for payment options is a card. You then set auto-renew and tick permission to store card detail.

Direct debit is not relevant to a credit/debit card - the applies to a bank account - I think this may be the source of confusion.

Hope you can get it set up now. Any problems - web chat with Support Team.