Chats & Hacks
Top tips and the place to discuss everything SMARTY
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Group plan activation

Trying to start a group plan with my bonus sim. It's just not happening,  keep being told new sim will be sent in post. Please help, getting so frustrated. Thanks.

Webchat

Really disappointed and frustrated today. Webchat did not respond for 15 mins, then more than 5 mins in between query and response. Gave up in the end!!!I am trying to activate a SIM card on a data-only plan to go in my router. I want to add this SIM...

Good Bye Smarty Good Riddance

Thank God I managed to Port out TodayNow with new network got my number back all is working Smarty you and your support are a shambles and disgrace i wanted to stay but 14 days issue not fixed agents couldn't get any replies from Tech Teamthey did re...

AB by SMARTY Commentator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Posting images to the community

Hello,How do I add an image or images to a post on Community please?  The instructions say to go to my Profile and use Image Gallery but I can't see that option.  When I click on the camera icon within the composing panel it shows me a panel asking f...

Personal Information

I realise that the first post in the "Welcome" section of the forum explains that members should not post any personal information.Despite that, recently we seem to have seen quite a number of people doing exactly that - PAC codes (why don't we just ...

MSF by SMARTY Guru
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! 60g offer

Hi, I'm currently on the £10/30g plan, I've had a txt and popup in my dashboard to upgrade to 60g for £10, but the link only takes me to the other plan options, how can I upgrade to this? 

Can't join in the Community discussions

Anyone else having a problem with replying to threads or starting a new post???@Lithium-Admin @Rebekah_150 @Tascha @Linsey @JodieC  ANY Admin/moderator....... ANYONE........ HELP!!!I keep getting a message about confirming my posts/replies via a sent...

Resolved! Transfer number to group plan

How do I transfer my old number to a group plan? In the help page below, it shows one can select a group member to submit PAC for. But in my account setting as group owner, there is no such selection available. https://help.smarty.co.uk/en/articles/1...

yuen by SMARTY Pioneer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer of old accouyand numbers to new account.

Hi can anybody tell me or help me with a problem I have. I have a new account setup but also an old account with two numbers that I use. I was told it was possible to transfer numbers across to new account by one advisor before I setup new account an...

Adult Filter - enabled on Smarty but blocked by 3?

Hi, trying to put a bet on, Adult filter is being blocked.  I had previously set it up, it was working fine.  Get a Adult filter not enabled page now, but its a 3/Hutchison Telecom page.  Checked my smarty console and its still setup for access enabl...

Resolved! Data only sim

I want to get a data only sim to put into a router but when I try to order on the Smarty page it doesn't seem to go thru. My details are confirmed and it just returns to the start and doesn't say anything is ordered