cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow speed

Raja
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Hi I have been with Smarty for quite a while and every time my plan renews my data is always slow, It is making me really frustrated and I am considering to cancel my plan next month unless they can fix this issue, wouldn’t recommend using Smarty to anyone. 

3 REPLIES 3

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Raja  Not sure how we can help you on this really.

If you happen to be in an area with a poor data speed, there may not be a fix for it. Have you always had poor speed? If so, why is it a problem now? Why do you say every time your plan renews - is it only slow at that time?Have you checked Network Status and Coverage for your area?

Before moving to any other network, you may want to check the quality of signal on other networks where you are.

Raja
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

Your service is horrible, it shows as 4G sometimes 5G with 3/4 bars and it still takes 5-10 minutes to load up, I just did a speed test on my other sim it shows as 153mbps and for Smarty it showed up as 7.1 mbps like what is going on, I am going to be leaving from here when my sim ends. 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@Raja  Just a heads-up here.......you are not writing to Smarty here - we are forum members like you. Generally, Smarty do not read all comments here.