cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Providing a PAC for a member of a group plan

mikeinashed
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

This isn't possible on the website and many hours of chat 'help' have left me understanding why Smarty is so cheap. I'm sure the person does as good a job as possible in the circumstances - I suspect they're just having to deal with far too many people at once.

I have read the guide about doing this - and it's wrong. The option to pick in one of the group to give a PAC for doesn't actually exist in Account Settings/Your Phone Number - regardless of which member of the group is currently selected.

Please update the dashboard so this is possible without having to take the long and difficult route of using your online chat.

4 REPLIES 4

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

I recall being able to do this in my Group Plan @mikeinashed.

If you sign-in to your account and then try using the following link: 
https://smarty.co.uk/dashboard/settings/phone-number   

I found the link from my online dashboard option: Account Settings > Your phone number.

Your link works! But the view isn't available on the website or the app. Instead, I have to sign in, close the relevant account and then use your link. You're a life saver, but it needs to be available without that link. Found an older thread in the forum with the same problem. 

Are you using the app or the website @mikeinashed?

Personally I don't trust the SMARTY app - it doesn't have all the functionality of the website. In addition, I've found areas in the app that should produce the same results as the website, but do not.

The SMARTY website existed from day one, whereas it was several years before SMARTY provided an app. Anyway, that's just my personal experience. 

mikeinashed
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've tried both - and still can't get to that page without your link. Thanks again - it's really useful!