cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number porting issue

JasonCr_2111813
SMARTY Rookie
SMARTY Rookie

I have to say I am so disappointed in the level of service I am receiving from Smarty Mobile. I have been waiting nearly 48hrs to get my number ported over and it is still not complete and no one in the support is answering any of my messages. This is a work number and my customers I am sure are thinking I am no longer in business.  I need this sorting as a high priority please but i seem to be getting the "brush off!"

4 REPLIES 4

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Hello @JasonCr_2111813  A couple of points to note here.

1. This is the Community Forum - we are members like you and so cannot sort out your account issue unfortunately.

2. Were you given a date for your port when you booked it? Normally if you book on one business day, it is complete by 5pm on the next business day.

3. Smarty does not support business use and I think T&Cs specifically mention this.  https://cdn.smarty.co.uk/files/SMARTY-Terms-And-Conditions.pdf?_gl=1*1516jma*_ga*NjMwMDg4NTg2LjE2ODU... Condition 5.16 specifically.

GabrielP_542883
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Same here. Mine was supposed to be completed by end of play yesterday, but I'm still waiting. My number is extremely important for personal reasons I can't go in to. I'm so angry with them. I'm seriously regretting moving from GiffGaff 😡

@GabrielP_542883  Have you checked your dashboard to see what number is assigned to your sim?

You may also need to turn off and then on again to register the sim correctly. If it is an iPhone, you may need to turn off iMessage and FaceTime and then turn them on again.