cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring my old number over from 3

AlanNeg_2131848
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi can you tell me when you can transfer my number from 3 over to me it's been to days now 

Many thanks 

Alan negus 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum, populated by users like you and I.

If you give a network your PAC code between 09.00 - 17.00 during Monday to Friday, your number should port within 1 or 2 working days.

As its now Tuesday as I type this, I am assuming you may have given Smarty your PAC code on Sunday ? For porting purposes, that effectively means you gave Smarty your PAC code yesterday, Monday. Your number may port today, Tuesday, or tomorrow, Wednesday.

You did give Smarty a PAC code to commence the porting process ?

Porting usually happens between 09.00 - 17.00 on weekdays only,  though some networks say it take place up until midnight.

When I ported to Smarty at the beginning of this month, June 2023, I was kept informed every step of the way via text messages and emails. Have you reveived these communications ? 

If your number doesnt port by 17.00 tomorrow, Wedneaday, start a webchat with Smarty.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

JJP2
SMARTY Pro-coach
SMARTY Pro-coach

This is the Smarty community forum, populated by users like you and I.

If you give a network your PAC code between 09.00 - 17.00 during Monday to Friday, your number should port within 1 or 2 working days.

As its now Tuesday as I type this, I am assuming you may have given Smarty your PAC code on Sunday ? For porting purposes, that effectively means you gave Smarty your PAC code yesterday, Monday. Your number may port today, Tuesday, or tomorrow, Wednesday.

You did give Smarty a PAC code to commence the porting process ?

Porting usually happens between 09.00 - 17.00 on weekdays only,  though some networks say it take place up until midnight.

When I ported to Smarty at the beginning of this month, June 2023, I was kept informed every step of the way via text messages and emails. Have you reveived these communications ? 

If your number doesnt port by 17.00 tomorrow, Wedneaday, start a webchat with Smarty.