cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I raise a complaint

KevinAs_2398544
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Can someone let me know how to raise a complaint please as an agent has stopped responding but left the chat open so I can’t start a fresh one

it has now been 3 days

14 REPLIES 14

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

Linsey
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey Kevin,

We are sorry to hear that you wish to make a complaint. Could you please provide the name of the agent who is assisting you? 

Thank you.

RKALRA
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have exactly the same issue. The agent 'Sahil' (not sure if that is real name, has left the chat open and left me hanging. I have been charged for two SIMS that I ordered on 8 July. and only received one SIM. The agent did not understand the issue and then just left me hanging (I have had to keep checking my account for 3 days now) and not sure when I will be transferred to another agent. I cannot keep checking SMARTY responses during my work. It has been painful experience to move to SMARTY and I am worried it will mess things up in terms of my old phone number. 

Linsey
SMARTY Moderator SMARTY Moderator
SMARTY Moderator

Hey!

I am sorry to hear that. 

I don't have your full name, unfortunately, but feel free to ask the agent to tag my name in your chat. I will then have the ability to review everything.

Thanks!!

-Linsey

@RKALRA  Did you by any chance order the two sims on two separate accounts?

RKALRA
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi MSF, Me and my wife opened separate accounts using separate emails on same day. In total we have four SIMS. It was a bad idea to bring all our accounts to SMARTY as agents are responding with a lot of delay and I have to explain the issue each time again. One agent has just left the chat hanging.  

@RKALRA  As I recall, you get your own main sim, plus one extra to give to family/friends. that would explain why you have four between you. Are they not marked separately?

RKALRA
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi we PAID for 4 SIMS (2 for me and 2 for my wife and the money has been charged to my card) So far we have ONLY 2 SIMS. One for me and one for my wife. Still awaiting 2 SIMS    

@RKALRA  OK, that's bit clearer now. So, to clarify, 4 separate sims required - two for each person, 2 sims received (in whose name?) - two sims missing but charged for.

If you cannot get any sense out of an agent, raise a complaint - https://smarty.co.uk/complaints

WelshPaul
SMARTY Centurion
SMARTY Centurion

What was the date when you submitted the order? It can take anywhere up to 14 days before Royal Mail considers such mail as lost or missing. If this time frame has not passed, then be patient, otherwise you risk causing account-related issues and, as you have already found out, support is poor at the best of times.

Hi Linsey

I have an URGENT requirement to reverse my number change or it will be lost forever. The agent Shraddha is not answering the chat for more than 2 days now and I can't chat to another agent. What can I do? Where can i raise a complaint?
Ripin 

RKALRA
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have exactly the same issue. The agent 'Sahil' (not sure if that is real name, has left the chat open and left me hanging. I have been charged for two SIMS and only received one SIM. The agent did not understand the issue and then just left me hanging (I have had to keep checking my account for 3 days now) and not sure when I will be transferred to another agent. 

Barbara_CAS
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

i URGENTLY need help as my old number is getting ported to the wrong SIM. The chat is hanging and the agent Shraddha has not responded for 5 days now. How can I urgently contact an alternative agent to get help

@Barbara_CAS That info is on the main website: https://smarty.co.uk/complaints

When you say it is getting ported to the wrong sim, I assume that it was your error in ordering a port on the wrong account and not a Smarty error.

A port will not happen over a weekend and so that possibly gives you more time to get a resolution.