cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web chat left open

SaraErc_1965234
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

Hi I am left with a web chat open & hence I cannot contact Smarty, there is no option to open a new chat? The agent I was talking to previously is now not responding & I have an urgent issue I need support on. Is there an email address for customer service or a phone number as I am now stuck? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

You may get a response using this route:   https://smarty.co.uk/complaints

Can you close the web chat? How about signing out of your account and then log in again?

AB
SMARTY Commentator
SMARTY Commentator

Normally you can open a new web chat even if you have one active sighn out of account and clear cookies and sign in again

Shaun0fTheDead
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

If you are signed in via a web browser then sign out and back in again..

trust no-one

fatboyslimfast
SMARTY Maverick
SMARTY Maverick

I'm having the same problem. Did you find a solution?

@fatboyslimfast Did you try clearing cookies and browsing items from your browser. That normally causes the browser to forget everything.

Yes I did.

I'm having an issue where contacting support through the chat windows closes after around 2 mins and then I get support staff talking g to me through email.  Why

@Liquadia49  It's a while since I contacted them, but I seem to remember that happening. It means that you can get on with something else and still be notified when they chat back to you. Surely a useful feature?