cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer service

JohnPar_1084612
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

After nearly 30 emails/messages with different Smarty personnel, I find myself £12 out of pocket! They wont refund me £12 for a new sim for my partner that never arrived and on trying to activate a 'replacement' the sim was listed to a different number than my partner's .... Shocking customer service!

5 REPLIES 5

Chalkychap
SMARTY Trendsetter
SMARTY Trendsetter

Whose account had the problem @JohnPar_1084612
Was it your account, or your partner's account?

Perhaps for privacy reasons, SMARTY will only deal with the account holder.

My partners account and she too has complained to no avail!

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

@JohnPar_1084612  I think your best course of action would be for your partner to complain and explain clearly what happened.

ArlitaSu_763436
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

They keep you hanging many emails no refund poor costumer service so stressful I never buy here anymore is very awful service they never solve problems they doesn't care i buy sim card £12 they keep me asking details screenshot many emails stressful so depressing no can can help they keep me going in my old account 2020  is closed 2020 different number they doesn't help only keep stressed people no good service very poor all is depressing but no one can help they always keep me doing same thing no where to go that account  closed they left the chat not sorted out nothing until now the 1 month money never  ome back 

I'm sorry to hear this. Do you currently have a webchat open at the moment? - Natalie