cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pac code problems

RobertB_1878895
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I used the pac code but smarty said there was a problem transferring my old number. I've checked with my old network provider and it is correct? Help please. 

6 REPLIES 6

ThomasM_1678539
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I had the exact same problem when I was using a pac to bring my number to smarty. All I could do was ask them to resubmit it complete the whole process again and the second time it went through. The network is worth it though since I’ve been using them no problems.

just to recap it needs to be resubmitted as if the first time never happened 

MSF
SMARTY Guru
SMARTY Guru

It's worth having a web chat with the Support Team so that they can take a look at your account to see what happened.

Anthony_1929657
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I have requested a STAC, it didn't mention i couldn't use my PAC to bring my number over help 

What are you trying to do @Anthony_1929657?

Leave SMARTY and keep your mobile number, or join SMARTY and keep your old provider's number?

1. Use a STAC to leave one provider, and join another WITHOUT keeping your mobile number.
  2. Use a PAC to leave one provider, then join another and KEEP your mobile number.

If you've already used a STAC, you'll need assistance from the mobile network that gave you your STAC.

If you have used the STAC, then you have cancelled the old number and so it will not transfer across.

You may need to check this with Support via web chat.

Sachin_241891
SMARTY Pioneer
SMARTY Pioneer

I've tried 4 times, twice over customer service and my issue is still not resolved. I'm going do give one last attempt, then move all 3 nos. I've got out from Smarty. Not worth the pain.